Thursday August 2
• Thursday night pool competition at Legends Bar, from 20:00. R50 to compete. Enquiries: 082-741-8999.
• Friends of Ilse in Concert at Unigrad College, 18:30-20:00. Ilse Muller from the band Havanna recently survived a serious car accident. This concert is to help raise funds for Ilse as she cannot generate an income through her music right now. Cash donations (of any amount deemed appropriate) are welcome. Everyone is welcome to join this evening of music. Enquiries:
Friday August 3
• SOLD OUT – Jan Blohm and his band will perform at The Pub, from 19:30 onward. Great specials all night. Enquiries:
084-897-6000. Save the date August 24 for Dan Patlansky.
• Witrivier Karnaval word op Laerskool Witrivier sportgronde gehou met Robbie Wessels en ‘n verskeidenheid kosstalletjies. Geen mandjies of koelbokse word toegelaat nie. Kaartjies beloop R100 per volwassene, R70 vir skooliere, en voorskoolse kinders kry gratis toegang. Kaartjies is beskikbaar by www.quicket.co.za. Navrae:
• #Ziwamurtu Friday at News Cafe. Featuring DJ Vetkuk vs Mahoota. Supported by Sdunkero, Motion Dee, Chrizozo and Dr Oz. Hosted by The Collabo Lifestyle Group. From 18:00 until late. Dress to impress and no under 23s are allowed. Enquiries:
Saturday August 4
• A car boot sale in aid of the SPCA White River will be held at Casterbridge, White River. R100 per stall. Free entry and all ages are welcome. Enquiries:
• Afrikaans legend Koos Kombuis will perform at Bohobo Cafe Bar, Dullstroom. Show starts at 12:30 and entry is free. Enquiries: [email protected]
• Jan Blohm and his band will perform at JamJar Lounge, Lydenburg, from 20:00 till late. Tickets are R150 per person. Enquiries: 083-441-4298.
Sunday August 5
• Live music at Pappas Kitchen from 18:00 till late. Free entry and all ages are welcome to join. Enquiries:
• Live music at Bohemian Groove Café, Kaapsehoop, 12:00-15:00. Entrance is R30 per person. Sunday buffet is R180 per person. Light meals available as well. Kids and dogs enter free. Bookings are essential. Enquiries: 076-764-7625 or 013-734-4545.